Knickerbocker is commited to protecting our environment, and realizes that minimizing the environmental impact of our manufacturing process is critical to the future of our planet. In order to meet this commitment, Knickerbocker has taken the following environmental initiatives:
- Knickerbocker’s steel and stainless steel partitions are manufactured with post consumer recycled materials.
- Knickerbocker’s steel and stainless steel partitions are manufactured with post industrial recycled materials.
- Knickerbocker finishes all of its steel partitions with high quality, durable rust-resistant powder paint finish that is EPA approved. Knickerbocker’s powder paint contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) or Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAP), and therefore, no toxic fumes are emitted into the atmosphere.
- Knickerbocker’s steel and stainless steel partitions are manufactured in Melville, NY.
- Approximately 90% of the steel and stainless steel used in the manufacturing of Knickerbocker’s partitions is extracted from the United States, and approximately 10% is imported.
Whether it is in the manufacturing process or packaging materials, Knickerbocker continuously explores new ways to be environmentally responsible, in order to create a healthier environment for our community, employees, partners and our clients.
If you should have any further questions, or require further information about Knickerbocker’s environmental initiatives, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department at 516-546-0550.
Download a PDF of Knickerbocker’s LEED information